Welcome to the New Albany Stormwater Utility
Welcome! Thank you for visiting the New Albany Stormwater website. Our board members:
- Roger Harbison – President
- Nathan Grimes – P.E./ Vice President
- Terry Pennington – Member
Would like to take the opportunity to invite you to explore our site. Our mission since September, 2006 has been to:
- Provide fiduciary oversight of the storm water user fee.
- Oversee implementation of the stormwater quantity/drainage program.
- Oversee implementation of the storm water quality program and related permits.
Our natural resources make Southern Indiana unique. The New Albany Storm water Board has the opportunity and responsibility to prudently and proactively manage utility activities and programs such that the citizens of New Albany are impacted in a positive manner. We intend to protect our community and the surrounding areas for future generations and make our community a better place to live and work.
We are committed to serving the citizens of New Albany and we invite you to visit this site often as we strive to make the City a role model in storm water and water quality management.